Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chico Wedding Photography- Melissa & Nate

Melissa and Nate are awesome. Seriously, I mean it. They live in San Francisco, so we got to meet for drinks and dinner a couple times before the wedding. I always LOVE when I get the opportunity to hang out with couples before the wedding, besides engagement photos and planning phone calls.

Their wedding took place at a gorgeous private residence in Chico, CA. It was simple, personal, and lovely. I'm not sure why I seem to get animals that like to be in my photos, or try to eat the brides accessories, but this is not the first time it's happened. See the goat from Danny & Sheena's wedding if you think I'm joking. It was a neighbors horse this time, so he sort of became an honorary member of the bridal party.

More photos of Melissa & Nate to come tomorrow. I can't wait to show their fabulous after session where they jump in the pool!

Thanks to the Diamond Hotel for letting us use their fabulous vintage car for photos, and congrats to Melissa & Nate!!!

Vendors:

Getting ready location & Car: Diamond Hotel, Chico Ca

Catering: Bacio Catering, Chico Ca  
Dress:  Casablanca
Hair:  Joy Redden, Serenity Salon and Spa, Antioch CA,  
Flowers:  Tony and Charlene Franchetto
Rings: Alberto Weber of Edmund Weber Jewelers, San Francisco, CA




















My good friend Amy was a bridesmaid, so naturally we had to in the photobooth :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Fabulous pictures!!!! Can't wait to see more. Loved your wedding party. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you lots, Joy and Randy

    ReplyDelete