Thursday, October 27, 2011

Indian Summer

I love San Francisco in the fall. Because it's the 1 time of year I don't need to bring my scarf and winter jacket "just in case". A few weeks ago we had some days that were in the 80's, and let me tell you, its amazing on that rare occasion. The bustling city becomes even more alive. People do more, stay out later, work less. It's good times all around.

So this was probably the hottest day of the year. And after shooting all day, I met my husband and brother in law on the pier to do a little crabbing and fishing...and more shooting. What can I say, sometimes I can't help myself.





This little guy was just waiting to eat our bait.



1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love these photos! I use to work with sea lions and that big boy you photographed reminds me of one of them named "Trap Jaw" because he always tried to sneak a fish. Also, I'm a sucker for any photos of the bay. Great!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete