Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Starlight Room Engagement Photos- Matt & Trish Part 2

So if the first part of their engagement session was the "nice" part, this part is definitely the "naughty" part. Change the jeans for a cocktail dress, insert champagne and a disco ball and you have a fabulously different shoot.

Matt proposed to Trish at the Starlight Room in the Sir Francis Drake, so they of course wanted to get some photos there. And I want to shoot there everyday. I contacted them to make sure we would be allowed to do a photo shoot there, and not only did they let us in 1/2 hour before opening time, but served us champagne while we shot (and after!), and accommodated my ridiculous requests. "Um excuse me but can we turn the disco ball on? Oh and I'm just gonna move all of these tables out of my way for a bit, thanks".  Thanks to all of the staff there, you guys were amazing!

Side note....did you know they do a drag queen show champagne brunch every Sunday?! It sounds amazing and I can't wait to go. Direct quote from the manager about his drag queens "My bitches are FIERCE!" Can't wait to do that before a little Christmas shopping!

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment