Friday, June 2, 2017

Summer Mini Session Special!

I moved from Australia in December, just as spring was turning into summer and it was finally warming up! And then ended up back in California for the coldest, wettest winter we've had in years. I'm so happy that my year of winter is over, and that I'm finally settled back in the bay my own house, that I decided to do something a little different and offer a summer mini portrait session special for the first time ever!

Here are the details!
Rates are discounted to $250 per session for the month of June, and apply to any location with 25 miles of Alameda.
Photo sessions are 30 minutes long, and you receive retouched high resolution files of
your favorite 10 images 
I'll  be in Redding from June 10-16 so the special applies to any location with 25 miles of Redding during those dates.
Photo sessions will take place on weekends or weekday evenings. Weekends book up very quickly, so if you'd like a weekend please let me know asap. As of now, I currently only have June 4th and 17th left available for sessions in the Bay Area.
1/2 the total amount is due when booking the photo session slot. 

Please give me a call or send me an email with any additional questions, or to set up a photo session!
510-928-2364  diana@dianamaire.com

I'm looking forward to some sunny family sessions!

xoxo
Di


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment