Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Los Altos Hills Engagement Session

When I asked Eyla where her and Marcus wanted to do their engagement session, she new right off the bat that she wanted the photos done at her Nanna's house in Los Altos Hills. She'd spent a lot of time there as a child, and it had a lot of sentimental value, plus the outdoor and rustic feel that they wanted for photos. I had no idea what to expect when I pulled up, but when we went out on the patio, it was an amazing view of oak trees, tall grasses, and rolling hills. Exactly the type of place I love to shoot. Only this time it was the couple asking me to tromp through grass and dirt, so it was nice to have the tables turned for once! We had a lovely time wandering around finding different locations to shoot. Poor Marcus' allergies didn't do so well in the grass, and I ended up with a tick on my leg, but overall it was worth it (at least for me!).
Congrats Eyla and Marcus on your engagement and now wedding! They eloped a month later :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment