Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I knew before I met them that Ashley and Sean I was going to like them. Our email exchanges always make me laugh, especially when they sent me a photo of themselves the day we were supposed to meet, so that'd I recognize them in the restaurant. That's how cute they are. I'm glad their wedding isn't until next summer, because that means I get to hang out with them just that much more.

 For their enagagement session, we went to Tilden Park, where Ashley visited a lot growing up. Being new to the east bay, I'd never been there, and I was in love. There is a carousel, a tiny farm, and gorgeous greenery all around. Who needs San Francisco anyways!? :)














2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures of my beautiful daughter and her loving man! They truly are a fun, loving couple, and you captured it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a question, a statement, Yes, you captured it! Oops!

    ReplyDelete