Friday, August 7, 2009

Portrait Location Scout

Occasionally I like to roam around San Francisco with my camera looking for new places to have engagement or portrait sessions. There are so many great places in the city to have a photo shoot, and I love finding ones I haven't been to before. Today I found myself at Fort Point, and kind of fell in love with the place. The lighting is really dramatic and amazing, and the doors and walls all have really great texture. I'm photographing Kati and Jason's engagement photos later in the week, and they are letting me pick the location, can you guess where we will be going?!




The framing of the bridge would be perfect for a silhouette...............




I love this door, and am somehow going to incorporate it in the photo session! I'll post pictures from the engagement session next week, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pretty excited to for this photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment