Saturday, September 1, 2012

Monterey wedding photography- Sarah & Mike

I'm a bit behind in blogging, since wedding season is in full swing! Call me crazy, but I think it's more important to finish editing the weddings and get the photos to my clients then blog post, so it will be a bit slow on here for a bit. In the mean time, here are my favorites from Mike & Sarah's wedding in Monterey! Ok, to be honest, I have a TON more favorites, but the length of this post was getting out of control so I had to draw the line somewhere. But seriously, amazing details, gorgeous couple, fabulous venue, adorable kids, and fun guests, these guys had it all. Such a fantastic wedding! Congrats Sarah & Mike!




Sarah, you are gorgeous!!



Cutest flower girl and ring bearer, EVER.




























No comments:

Post a Comment