Friday, August 3, 2012

Mt. Tam engagement photography- Dylan & Kim

Just wanted to share a few from a recent engagement session I did before I take off for the weekend! I'm heading to Sacramento tonight to do a color run tomorrow morning. Anyone ever done one? It looks silly and ridiculous, and I'm super excited :)

Thanks to Kim and Dylan for braving the hills of dry grass for me despite the fact that they both have allergies! Oh and did I mention there were ticks in the grass too, and we walked about a mile along the beach to get to the perfectly rock place?! I am so lucky to have clients that are adventurous!

Have a great weekend everyone!










1 comment:

  1. I love these photos!! You truly captured their happiness and love for each other. So beautiful. Makes my heart glow to see these.

    Erika (Dylan's sister)

    ReplyDelete