Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Palm Event Center Wedding-Trish & Matt

Trish & Matt were married at Palm Event Center in April. It was a gorgeous day full of candles, wine, lots of dancing, and lots of silly photobooth props. I may have gotten slightly carried away with the amount of photos posted on this one (me....carried away?! Shocker, right?), so I'll let the photos do the talking. Congrats Trish & Matt! You guys are an amazing couple and I'm so happy for you!


































Thanks to the fabulous Sia MacDonald for 2nd shooting for me!

1 comment:

  1. As the name suggests, this is a college-oriented neighborhood. There is plenty of food and bars within walking distance. This is a safe neighborhoood that can be downright zany at times. Most of the people living here are college aged, but there are also homeowners with very nice houses.
    http://www.neworleansbarandgrill.com/catering-services-greensboro.html

    ReplyDelete