Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mt Tam Engagement Photos- Morgan & Joe

I like these guys. They are fun, crack each other (and me!) up, and are down for anything. Me: "So where I want to shoot is just down this steep muddy hill, follow me" ... Morgan & Joe "Ok! Here..let me help you carry your gear". Yup. Like I said, they are pretty awesome :)

I can't wait for their wedding in Mendocino this September. There will for sure be some amazing portrait locations. Plus I get to hang out with them more, which I'm definitely looking forward to.

These photos started at Fort Baker and ended where they had their first date, at Mt. Tam. I'm continually amazed at the gorgeous locations we have in the Bay Area! Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. We had SO much fun with you too! Thanks for the amazing pictures and making the whole shoot feel so comfortable. We can't wait to see you in September at the WEDDING!!!! :)

    Joe and Morgan

    ReplyDelete