Monday, January 30, 2012

Wedding Albums

Apologies for the lack of posts lately! January is a weird month for wedding photographers. Not as much shooting, lots of meetings for 2012 and 2013 weddings, lots of album designing. It's fun in a different way than wedding season is. I really enjoy meeting with clients over a cup of coffee and hearing all about wedding plans and proposal stories. I'm kind of a girl like that :)

I also really enjoy the album design. It's so fun to see which images couples pick, what paper type they want, what style of cover, and then laying out the images with personal little designs that relate to each couples wedding aesthetic. There are so many options to choose from these days, that it really makes it so each album is very unique and fitting to each couple. Whether you want a big 12x12 album with metallic paper and 100 images, or a 8x10 one with a canvas cover and matte paper, it's all possible. And printed on archival photo paper that will last lifetimes, and bound into a hard cover book I might add. I think they all turn out quite nicely and I wanted to share some of the samples I've got laying around! I hope you like them as much as I do!

Sarah & Joey's 10x10 album with an acrylic cover


Inside spread with linen texture paper



Amy & Jack's 10x10 album with real leather cover and luster paper


Panoramic photos print fabulously because there is gap in the binding


Thick, durable pages


A spread with ultra glossy Metallic paper


Megan & David's 12x12 album with a black leather cover

No comments:

Post a Comment