Friday, December 30, 2011

The year in photos

It's been an amazing year, and I can't thank my clients enough for being so fun, gracious, wonderful and in general just fabulous. As I was creating this post, I couldn't help but smile at seeing these moments that I get to capture again and relive it all. I love that I get to see so many people's first kiss as husband and wife, kids first a lot of things (time in the snow, on the beach, on a swing, just to name a few!) first dances, last dances, and all these other amazing moments in peoples lives!

A lot of great things are on the horizon and I can't wait to get started in 2012. I've got some fabulous weddings booked, included a snowy wedding in Tahoe, a beachy wedding in Monterey, a big ballroom wedding in San Francisco, a wedding in a wine cave, and so much more! Plans for boudior shoots, baby shoots, and family portrait session. Not to mention other big changes that I don't want to mention yet in fear of jinxing it. I'll announce as soon as it's for sure (and no I'm not talking about pregnancy, Mom) :)

 Here is a look back at 2011 in photos. I hope you have as much looking back at all of these as I did!

xoxo,

D




















































No comments:

Post a Comment