Friday, September 2, 2011

Olema Inn Wedding - Heather & Tom

I love this wedding. I love the venue, I love the dress, I love the couple, love love love. Heather played the role of florist and baker, and I must say, she is amazing at both of these things. Just look at those pies! And the bouquets!  That girl is seriously talented.

Their wedding took place at the Olema Inn in August. There is a whole lot more I want to post, so there may be a 2nd post later next week. We will see :)

Have a great Labor Day Weekend everyone!















Vendor Credits:
Hair and Make-up: Clifford Hashimoto in San Francisco
White lace bolero: maryandangelika on Etsy
Ivory Crystal and French lace headband: PowderBlueBijoux Etsy
Dress: Melissa Sweet (Bronwyn) purchased at Glamour Closet in San Francisco
Shoes: Seychelles (I Do) Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment