Friday, August 5, 2011

Scottish Sonoma Wedding - Amy & Jack

Amy & Jack were married at the Ramekin Culinary School and Inn in Sonoma. For those of you that haven't seen it, it's amazing and I recommend checking it out! There are A LOT of photos, so I'll just let those speak for themselves (plus a caption here and there). Congrats Amy & Jack, I had a blast at your wedding!!





They definitely win the award for cutest kids at a wedding. And their matching converse and bow ties....so adorable.





I loved, loved their flowers! Fabulous work from Absolutely Wild Flowers



This guy saw Amy & Jack, and promptly picked Jack up for a quick ride around the block. He was wearing fleece pajamas decorated with skulls, and his name was Danger. Seriously.








Some of the best speeches I've ever heard. Funny at first, and then brought everyone to tears. Literally, everyone. I had just met the speech givers and I had to pretend "I had something in my eye."




Credits:
Venue: Ramekins Culinary School and Inn
Day of Planner: Holly at Diamantin Events
Florist: Rachael at Absolutely Wild Flowers
DJ: Jay at Premier Productions
Hair: Michael Pedro
Makeup:  Monica Gonalez
2nd Shooter: Sia McDonald

View Amy & Jack's Engagement Session


www.dianamaire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment