Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Favorites!

A while back I tried to list my current obsessions in a weekly post and got tons of great feedback about it. But sadly it feel by the wayside. Turns out even someone who falls in love with new things everyday has a hard time listing amazing things once a week.  Here is my latest attempt. No promises that it will continue once a week, this is all you get for now :)

1. Music:  Dale Earnheart Jr. Jr.
Eric (my husband) and I went to see a show at Bottom of the Hill in March, and these guys were the opening band. They were sooooo good that we've searched for more of their music, and can only find this 4 song EP available to buy at the moment.  "Nothing but my love" is my favorite on the disc.

2. Food: Eggplant Crostini, more specifically, this recipe. We honestly eat it almost once a week. It's so surprising how delicious it is. And it's healthy, and fast! Perfect for a weekday night.

3. Clothes: These Toms shoes.  I don't own them yet, but soon, very soon, they will be mine.

4. Workout: Yoga & Dance Fusion Class. Now I know what you are thinking. "Oh...I didn't realize she was into that. I wonder if she also hula hoops in the park and dances in drum circles" The answer is no. I just really like workout classes rather than working out on a elliptical machine for an hour.  I love yoga, but also sometimes look for something a little more upbeat. Well I found it! Try it, I think you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment