Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Golden Gate Park Engagement Session- Crystal & Matt

 So this engagement session was really fun for me.  First off, my last 3 portrait sessions had to be rescheduled because of bad weather, and it had been a while since I'd gotten the chance to photograph someone. I was getting antsy. Secondly, Crystal is my bestie. Literally. She was one of my maids on honor (I had two), and I get to be a maid of honor at hers as well! I haven't had to give a speech in front of hundreds of people since high school graduation, but I'm getting prepared, and I'm hoping to give the best speech of all time. I'm only slightly terrified though.

Back to the engagement session. We originally tried to do this in Chico a few weeks ago because that is where they met and really got to know each other. Unfortunately there were hurricane style winds, and hail, and we had to reschedule. Luckily, I stumbled across this gorgeous area with cherry blossoms and amazing light in Golden Gate park, and it all worked out! Hope you like them!

Congrats Matt and Crystal! Love you guys!













1 comment:

  1. I love these!!! Cherry blossom tree is so pretty!! Bees and all! And the pier lights turned out amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete