Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Northen California Ranch Photos- The Maire Family

That's right, Maire. This is my family. And this is the ranch that we bought when I was about 6 years old. Sadly, we've recently decided to sell it, and got an offer within days. This was our farewell trip to the ranch, and was fabulous because it's the first time the whole family has been able to get together in months!

(click on the photos to see a larger version)




Apparently a common thing to do when pheasant hunting is to buy a box of pheasants, let them loose, and the next day go hunting. Personally, I think this is cheating. And hunting sort of freaks me out, so this is the first time I've ever gone with the boys to let the birds loose. Aren't they beautiful?! I'm rooting for the pheasants on this one.






My mom really wanted me to take a family photo. But before we knew it, the light was fading, we'd been fishing all day, and most of of were covered in mud. We figured, we already look bad, might as well look silly and sit on a tractor. So we did. I love my family.


Location: Corning, Ca

www.dianamaire.com




1 comment: