Thursday, November 11, 2010

Petaluma Engagement Session: Megan & David

These two kids are kind of adorable. They throw leaves at each other, they jump in puddles, they laugh a lot. They were down to shoot these photos when it looked like a monsoon outside. It was pouring and crazy windy that morning, and I even called and suggested we push it back a week, but they said they'd like to just give it a go! I'm so glad we did, because even though I was slightly disappointed that I didn't get to test out all of the pouring rain portrait scenarios I thought of in the car (while I was terrified for my life, seriously, it was a really scary drive), the rain completely cleared up and it was a gorgeous evening!

Now, Megan and David are one of those awesome couples that you can just tell they enjoy each others company. As I was editing the photos, I noticed that not only did they start to smile or laugh at the exact same moment, but they often blinked, licked their lips, or looked away at the exact same moment. Kind of crazy, right!?

This shoot takes place in Petaluma, Ca, and the winery is Kastania Vineyards who were kind enough to let us shoot there! Also, thanks to Vanessa at Beauty Mark Ink for doing Megan's hair and makup!





















Megan and David are getting married next year at Silver Creek Valley Country Club! I can't wait!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment