Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Location Scout

Location scouting is honestly one of my favorite things to do. It's a rare moment where I get to just wander around, take time to think, and observe beautiful locations. It's completely inspiring to go to the place you're about to shoot at, and dream of what you can create. I always try to visit wedding locations beforehand, but sometimes it's just not possible and I have to check it out on my way to wherever the bride is getting ready. For Danny & Sheena's wedding, I was lucky enough that my husband was one of the groomsmen. So while everyone else was leaving the rehearsal for dinner, I snuck out and and did a location scout. Totally worth it.



This horse really wanted to eat my lens. The next day, while shooting portraits of Sheena & Danny, we met a goat who had a mean craving for wedding dress. Pictures to come soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment