Monday, June 14, 2010

3 month old portraits:Addison

Warning to anyone with a slight case of baby fever. This baby has chubby cheeks and headband with a giant bow. She will surely increase your symptoms, so please don't scroll down if you don't think you can handle it. She is pretty adorable.

Addison is the 3 month old little girl of Becky and Josh, two of my brother's childhood friends.  I've  known them since I was in elementary school, so it was great to meet their daughter and get the chance to photographer her!



We wanted to get some photos with their family dog, Porter, so Becky yelled, "Porter you want some treats?!" He ran over, I snapped this photo, and then Porter quickly realized he'd been duped and wanted nothing to do with us for the rest of the day.  Poor Porter, I think next time I actually will bring some treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment