Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm married!

It's been a month since I've posted anything at all, and what a month it's been! I worked like crazy until the week before the wedding, trying to get everything done in time so I could relax a little when all my friends and family were in town. Which is easier said than done. The amazing thing was, my family and friends all pitched in and helped out with anything that hadn't been done for the wedding. At one point Thursday evening, I looked around, and my aunts and uncles where in the dining room folding napkins, Eric's family was in the kitchen adding ties and labels to the place settings, and my bridemaids were at the oven cooking the cake. It was such a good feeling that everyone just jumped in to help us out, even though it was our own damn fault for procrastinating! Part of me even enjoyed the days leading up to the wedding more than the actual wedding, since I was able to really talk to people and hang out, without being rushed off to do the cake cutting, or the first dance. With that said, the wedding was amazing. It was great to see all the details I'd been planning for last 6 months all come together. It was even more great to see all our friends and family, especially those who we hadn't seen in a long time. All in all, it was a great day.

I haven't had time to go through the photographs just yet (I made a deal with our photographer that I would do all the editing), but I'll post them as soon as I'm finished! Unfortunately my clients get editing and album design priority though, so it may be a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment